12/14/2008

Hoop Earrings

I've concentrated in creating intricate pieces recently. Yesterday I made these two pairs of simple style hoop earrings. They look VERY beautiful in person.

The first pair is red garnet. I love those red gems, so rich in color. They look perfectly together with gold filled. gold filled garnet handmade jewelry earrings necklace bracelet topaz quartz tourmaline pearl wedding bridal rose wire wrapped sterling silver

The second pair is with violet amethyst, peacock pearl, tanzanite and iolite. I just love the combination of violet & navy blue.

gold filled garnet handmade jewelry earrings necklace bracelet topaz quartz tourmaline pearl wedding bridal rose wire wrapped sterling silver

Those peacock pearls make the earrings look a little bit "naughty". Definitely I should make one more pair for myself : )

Gonna to make more simple style earrings soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment