12/13/2008

Multi Gem Clustering Waterfall Sterling Silver Necklace

gold filled garnet handmade jewelry earrings necklace bracelet topaz quartz tourmaline pearl wedding bridal rose wire wrapped sterling silver

gold filled garnet handmade jewelry earrings necklace bracelet topaz quartz tourmaline pearl wedding bridal rose wire wrapped sterling silver This is a very unique design from all my necklaces. I started to make it without having a clue what I was going to create. I just put many gems together and picked the pale color ones which look good in combination.


I firstly made one "equilateral triangle" shape frame with high gauge sterling silver wire. Then adding nuggets and ovals I picked. After that wrapped some smaller nuggets to form the chain and hung the briolettes to the triangle frame.


In this necklace I used Aquamarine, Green Amethyst, Violet Amethyst, Ametrine, Sky Blue Topaz, Pink Amethyst, Rock Crystal and Smoky Quartz. I love the pale colors of this necklace. It would be perfect for wearing in very very hot summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment